Extremely Dumbfounded...@.@

It happened yesterday, when out of curiousity...I asked my younger brother what in the world was he doing with my desktop. *since he opened up more than 8 applications*

He told me he was hacking some Dota Maps...(Dota = Defence of the Ancient) in Garena...one of the hosting servers for all the online gaming.

Wow!!!...I was really surprised that my lil bro has improved in these skills...so I prompted another question..."Wont you get banned as the other players would complain about your action??"....he kept his silence...

Well, at that time I walked away thought i managed to convince him from his evil actions.....30 minutes later i walked back....I saw him hacking still...I walked closer...then i saw him playing alone and i checked on those maps..."Didnt those maps not played by anyone nor even famous??"..

He answered, "Yea, i hack for fun...so i could unlock a lot of hidden skills and items...and rule the map all by myself"...

*Fainting phrase*

0 comments:

About this blog

Anything goes in life...from Happiness to Sadness...Mostly it will encompass whatever it exists in Human Emotions...Things Will Be Back On Track...